It's Springtime at Miche

 It's Springtime at Miche! Come See the New Shells

We're nearing the end of February and even though I live in Southern California, I can't wait for Spring!  Yes, we have green grass. Yes, the sun shines most of the time. Yes, we have had hail and been down to 30 degrees a few nights, but there is nothing like knowing it's Spring. I can't wait to pull out the fabulous cool, clean colors of Spring from the back of my closet and put away all my black-on-black outfits in favor of brighter neutrals and pops of color with my favorite Miche Shells.  

Come see all our new Miche Spring Shells guaranteed to put a skip in your step and a smile on your face.

 Shop all Miche Shells, Bags, Handles & Accessories Now

         

Miche February 2013 Release

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following our blog! Your post is awaiting moderation. We appreciate your comments.