Celosia Orange, Violet Tulip, Cayenne are a few of the beautiful new colors you'll hear this Spring and the Miche Spring Collection is right on trend according to the Pantone Fashion Color Report for 2014.
- Violet Tulip, a romantic, vintage purple, evokes wistful nostalgia = Shelly Shells
- Sand, a lightly toasted and amiable neutral, conjures images of the beach and the carefree days of summer = Eloise (Hostess Only Shell) and Milea Shell
- Cayenne, a high-pitched red, adds a dash of spicy heat to neutrals = Mimi Shells
- Celosia Orange, an optimistic, spontaneous hue = Blanche Shells
- Placid Blue, like a picture-perfect, tranquil and reassuring sky, induces a sense of peaceful calmness = Marcy Hostess Only Shells